Besides the hundreds of their exhibitors who show you only the best new equipment and services in the Agriculture Industry today, they’re happy to help with one good reason to attend Agri-Trade in Red Deer, Alberta. How about a free trip for 4 to any Ag Show in North America courtesy of Agri-Trade valued at $10,000? That’s right…this year the Agri-Trade Grand Prize will consist of a trip for you and 3 of your family, buddies, or whomever you ow
e a favor, to attend any Ag related show in North America. Always wanted to attend WORLD AG EXPOin Tulare or how about WESTERN FARM SHOWin Kansas City? No problem they’ll provide the following to make your Ag Show dreams come true;
ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRFARE FOR 4 FROM ANY CITY IN CANADA TO THE CITY OF THE EVENT IN NORTH AMERICA.
- 2 hotel rooms for 5 nights in the city of the event.
- Show passes for 4 to the Ag Show of your choice.
- Prepaid Visa’s to cover ground costs and meals.
- Total Value = Approximately $10,000
- Terms & Conditions
- Not Valid for any employee of supplier to Agritrade, Red Deer Chamber of Commerce or Westerner Park. Winner and guests must be legally able to enter the USA and legally able to enter back into Canada. Passports/Insurance & other items of a personal nature are at the expense of the winner. Prize cannot be transferred, nor is it redeemable for cash. Prize must be booked at least 3 months prior to the chosen departure date. All travel on this prize to be concluded by the 30thNovember 2015. Prize must incorporate an Agricultural Show in the USA or Canada. Judges decision is final. No purchase necessary to enter. Maximum Prize Value C$2500 per person. Prize is for 4 people traveling together on the same itinerary and sharing 2 hotel rooms for 5 nights. Economy Class Travel only.
- Terms & Conditions
Entry will be done by completing their guest survey at the show in November. Yep it’s that easy!
Winner will be announced on the AGRI-TRADEwebsite on Monday, November 17th, 2014. Even if you don’t win the big prize, stop by and say hello to Ryan and Kris in booth # SAL0204A in Salon A of the Prairie Pavilion! (Ask them for a free t-shirt!)